Software / Freeware
GPRSim.net is a basic GPR time domain simulation software. It is partially based in the transmission line model and allows up to ten layers to be simulated with frequencies ranging from 200MHz to 2000MHz. It can be used to try out different real world survey scenarios and understand how different center frequency antennas could perform, as well as getting an idea of how the A-scan might look like in the given conditions.
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Intel Pentium processor 200 MHz CPU clockRecommended 800 MHz or higher
- 64 MB of RAMRecommended 512 MB or higher
- 10 MB free disk space
- 256-color video display adapter
- Screen area: 800x600Recommended 1024x768