Our operations must be guided by an active environmental commitment and continuous improvement. The goal of our environmental work is that environmental considerations should form the basis for all decisions made in the organization and that the activities are focused on the least possible environmental impact. We must be well acquainted with applicable environmental legislation, industry practices and other rules that affect our operations and ensure that these are complied with. It is the joint responsibility of management and all employees that this environmental policy is followed.
We are committed to:
- 1. Replace or offer an environmentally adapted alternative to all environmentally impacting products when possible
- 2. Use packaging materials that are recyclable and that have as low an environmental impact as possible during manufacturing proccesses.
- 3. Improve the management of materials and energy and ensure that all residual products are left for recycling when possible
- 4. Use contractors who actively invest in the environment, and influence all suppliers to use packaging materials that are environmentally friendly and recyclable.
- 5. Increase staff competence in environmental issues through training on environmental issues.
- 6. Work for a work environment that promotes well-being, influence, personal development and safety in all areas